At Home Clean Heroes of the Peninsula, we believe a clean home is a healthier home. For the health and well-being of our customers and grime-fighters alike, we have always maintained a rigorous standard of cleaning, as well as having recently adapted some new measures to our steps of service.
Listed below is a comprehensive list of both our existing standards as well as some of our new additions in light of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- To prevent cross-contamination, each house has its own set of freshly laundered microfiber cloths and cleaning supplies for service. Items that are not unique to the home, like the large rolling totes, are left outside during service.
- Before entering a home, our grime-fighters sanitize their hands and put on their face mask, gloves, and (optional) shoe covers to ensure that germs don’t come in the house or spread.
- We’ve introduced a more powerful EPA approved disinfectant, proven effective at neutralizing the COVID-19 virus, to our suite of cleaning products, especially for high-touch areas. In addition, our grime-fighters have all attended refresher training on proper techniques ineffective disinfecting to help protect you and your family from germs.
- Our teams maintain a social distance standard while cleaning in your home. We ask that, if you are present, you move to a different area of the house to allow them to get to work fighting grime.
- Large equipment (such as vacuum cleaners, brooms, etc) and vehicles are disinfected at the end of each business day to ensure cleanliness.
- Our grime-fighters are not permitted to work if they are feeling sick or have any symptoms of illness. Our office staff has been equipped with a temporal thermometer so they can check body temperature prior to heading out to serve customers.
- Vacuum cleaner bags are changed after cleaning each home.
We ask for you cooperation and patience, as cleaning days and/or teams may shift from your normal schedule. As always, if schedules to need to shift, we will contact you as far in advance as possible.
Regularly cleaning your home is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of germs and disease. Between your regularly scheduled cleanings from Home Clean Heroes, we suggest you follow the CDC’s guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting your home, which you can find here.
We also recommend you review the rest of the recommendations for preventive action and steps to take if you feel sick or come in contact with the virus. That information can be found here.
We will continue to clearly communicate with our Home Clean Heroes families about our ongoing efforts regarding COVID-19. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our office at 757-941-5444.